03 March 2009

day by day

im not writing for so long time i guess...even it just only a few days but still, all in this heart in this mind doesnt giving out make me feel so damn kepala pusing... life is freaking busy lately.. assignment! test! quiz! study! problem! adus... but i think even my life like fucking miserable there is still person concern bout me.. thanks to my fren my lovely gemok!

last saturday, i went to sedim waterfall at kulim kedah with qiss,tikah, iz, nik,mamak,bastir,apenk n my little lovely king...i do enjoying myself there damn much coz seriosly i love to go to the place tht will make me feel calm, forget a while all the bullshit problem n stuff! i love beach, waterfall, laketown and other place tht have water there! so the resolution is i love water even aku tergaru sane tergaru sini bile air tersebut xde la bersih sgt.. hek! so sedim give me a very wonderful memory tht i will never forget.. besides, he always beside me.. thats the most memorable memory there.. hee~~ before we went there, aku ngn iz make some sandwiches.. hand made ok! sgt best n aku bangga dengan diri aku sbb aku berjaya buat sesuatu dengan tgn aku... so x de la aku ni bodoh sgt bab2 masak ni.. padahal buat sandwiches je... mmg la kaw ni kan arina! ngok!!



masalah masalah..xske la aku.. im not the who create the problem? tp aku yg jd mangse! bile nk ade kleuarga sendiri? kerja sendiri! i hate crying all the time. i know i should! i have to be strong n i do strong when all the problem creating by others is disturbing me! i hate you aziz!!! lucky i have my prince beside sharing all the tears and hearing me mumbling all the time n do understand me when i need someone to understand me.. so my decision moving here was not stupid laa... actually my plan this maulidul rasul i want to go back.. because of that problem creating by unresponsible+greedy old man tu i lost my mood! my respectfull n all my loves toward him... i hate u seriosly!!! i dont want to see your face anymore! u job now is just to give me money money n money! i dont want anything else! i dont need all your love! i dont need it seriosly! pg mampos same ko punye duit n stuff! duit x bwk sampai ke kubur.. yg ko nk berkira sgt tu ko pikir duit ko abeh ke nnti??? ahh wtf!! i hate you laa bulllshit!!

No comments: