31 July 2009

things gone bright

i got tired having such bad habit which is getting jeleous x tentu pasal toward my hubby,..
hurmm cian die.. i know he's very loyal n love me so much.. im 100% sure that okeyh!!
but i just want to say something to the person that love him tho and i think she cannot forget him..
just do it! just love him! but please.. dont you ever disturb us. no matter in front me or at my back..
im just afraid you will take him from me.. just thankful with what you have now

for my sayang..
i do trust you. n sorry for all my stupidness.. i know you love me but then i keep jeles-ing until its hurt you.. but for a normal person who had a very sensitive heart, i always feel unsecure towards you and her.. i think you know why.. n i hope that u will never lie to me.. please k

for my new enemy which is x abeh2 nk tulis blog kutuk2 org which is sooo bodo tulis pasal diri sendiri.. please la.. im tired ok! i think u better go away from my life.. dont ever you disturb me, us n all my friend.. yg time you had come to my house tu i really disagree!! bdk2 umah aku semua x ske tp dorg tu baik so x nk ko kecik hati then dorg bg masuk tp aku... i swear to god i
will never give you a permission to come in n please jgn dok buat muka x malu sgt! its lucky coz im not there.. kalau tak..its hard for me to hate someone but once i hate you.. i will never ever stop hating you! your besfriend tahu sgt2 aku ni cm ne okeyh!! n i dont want to write anything dah about you after this but.. if you start it back.. you will know....

im just hapy with my life now.. happy sgt2.. my hubby love me n i love him tho.. my friends, gosh i love them.. all of you... my housemate.. i hope god will give this happinness to me always n never take it back....

btw.. i love my new layout.. hikhikhik

No comments: