30 August 2009

5k i think it isn't enough lah!

10 things to do if   you got 5k to finished in a day

  1. -i would surely spend all the money at the mall...
  2. -i want a new new 5 inch heels to fill in my shoe rack to add my collection
  3. -i wanna have a lot of new dress,new top, new blouses,cardi n more more more  so tht  a little wardrobe at home should be    changed to bigger one or just add another one lah!
  4. -   i  would prefer to buy blackberry cutie handphone. my phone that hubby give me da hilang.. god please return it back. its very memorable lol.. uwaaa  (nsb baik x kena marah)
  5. -i want to buy a lot of perfume, surely it come from estee lauder lah!
  6. -make up  for sure
  7. -i will go facial, spa, jacuzzi,fish spa, body massage, huih best nya! da lme ni x pegi.. 
  8. -i want to add my teddy collection tho, plus add another bed for the teddy. tht will be great!
  9. -nk pgi slimming centre tp dh kurus kering. so i would prefer to go for my healthiness
  10. -and the best thing to spend all the money is go vacation with hubby lah!!!!

No comments: