16 February 2009

i woke up damn early this mornin.. i think because of the caffein tht i took last nite.. sumpah xleh tido! hurmm so today is monday.. pg2 buta ade klass agama so i have to wear a tudung.. as usual others will say 'eyh cute nye' 'eyh x perasan lak' heh! (malu sebenarnye) wut to do.. islamic class lol.. then i went to dining to have my mee goreng.. because of the fucking headache tht i had since last nite, my appetite lost!! before i go to class sempt gi menggedik ngn is amek gmbr!! ngee~~

after islamic class so continue with chemistry n english class. mase english class my headache sumpah worse gile.. sakit!!! after class finished i go back to baiduri n have my nap. b4 tht i called epul..he wont allow me to make my calculus test plus my headache like hell tho,.. so i just sleep hoping when i wake up the pain gone.. tp hampeh. last2 pg unit kesihatan depan bilik aku ni.. amek ubt.. aku pon makan ubt then tido balik.. skang ok la sket sbb ade org anta makanan.. nasi lemak kegemaran saya+nasihat yg berguni guni... hikhikhik kalau cmni sakit tiap2 ari pon x pe.. ngee~~~ time kasih awk!!

aku pikir ape erk sampai migrain cmni?? adeh..

No comments: