15 February 2009

donno how to impressed

i went to have a lunch with him just now.. i donno why suddenly my head pain like hell!
i cannot talk much coz i felt like i want to vomit. maybe because of the effect from migrain i guess.
i donno whether it was my feeling or because he had a problem he treat me like we just met 1 day. mcm br bekenalan. hurmmm.. xpela, i try to understnad him. i felt like i want to have a conversation with sms but i dont want to disturb him n i just let it be infact my head like burning my hair(ni aku nk ckp betape sakitnye migrain!) 'sigh'....
but actually im not messaging him because yea... i wanna give him space tht i have said before this..
then balik2 je trus tido..

u said u wanna give me happiness. u promise me u want to make me happy.. but honestly i said at first yes i do happy with you.. but after last nite.. on our valentine.. i feel like... ntah, donno how to impress.. bkn xbahagia n xhepy but i just felt weird..im so sorry because im scared to tell u this n i dont want to burden u.. kalau boleh i dont want to have any prob with u besides, we both have such a problem like fucking hell!! kan?? i know u have a problem now.. me too.. u knew it right?? tp knp saye boleh x tunjuk pon yg saya ade masalh tp awk?? sy xleh tgk keadaan awk cmni!! its make me wanna cry cry n cry.... trs trg i said, i hate to cry like last nite.. it make me scared.. its make me feel like wut i feel now... useless! stupid! mengong!nervous! ase mcm nk sakit kan diri sendiri br puas.. hahha perkara yg slalu aku buat tuh!! bodo kan?? awk..... sy mintak maaf.. boleh x kalau saya jadi penenang awk time awk ade masalah?? n saya xnk jadi penambah masalh awk.. tp sy taw sy mmg slalu bg awk masalah kan?? sy x boleh kalau x kontek awk even satu hari.. i donno why im like this.. i know u will be boring with me after this because of my attitude. because i keep disturbing,whining,yelling,complaining u! kan?? i promise i wont disturb u.. i'll try... im sorry sayang... sy jadi cmni sy ase sbb sy terlalu syg kt awk.. kalau la awk tinggl saya.. ntah ah.. tktnye!!! =(( *tkt plak nk post this blog* weng2!!

tido di siang hari make me feel like arghh... sakit leher ku, pingangku, lenguh! duh**
because of the stupid migrain la ive sleep so damn lame.. enough for this evening... (bile nk study ni.. esok test calculus lol)


No comments: