01 February 2009

my chinese new year holiday

so many things happen to me in this holiday...im not going back home because i tot i wanna spent my holiday with him.. yea... i really enjoyed myself with him but things happen make me keep thinking n realise that its not the time for me to be n to feel like wut i have n wut i feel now.
yes, im still young, im only 18.. n im a student not someone's wife... i have to accept it even my heart is not for study anymore but i know i have to carry a big responsibility one day..im an eldest in my family....i wanna give my best n all my happiness to my mom.. i promise mak... nnti kkk balik kkk nk bawak sume kebahagiaan yg mak idamkan selama ni n i wanna give u more than wut u expected...

so... when tht 'thing' happen i went back to aleya's house... so i spent time with my besfren about 3 days.. i enjoyed myself wif her... i miss her act.. even i cannot spent all the day with him but im still happy because we still meet n hangout together.. u are so lovely person.. i swear i cannot forget every single word that come up from ur mouth.. u are really mean to me... dont think that i wanna leave u even all ur dream is just a dream...
wut the most happiness moment i had in this holiday is when we went to ferringhi...coz i can spent my time with my besfren n my love together...
we have a lot of confession and conversation about our life, our family, our future, ur planning and etc.. yes, im comfortable with all ur word.. its make me feel complete n lucky to owe u.. seriosly i appreciate with wut u have done and u will do... n im so sorry cos i know im too childish n i act like nothing happen cos i want to know that when im with u, im happy... i dont even care about wut happen, ur family n everything...im happy cos u wanna share everything everything wif me.. thats my dream since the day i know u.. i want u to know tht im not only ur gurl but also ur besfren, ur mama, ur daddy, ur sister n ur everything.. thats why i always said... 'just let me know everthing'... yeah.. all the experience we had make us learn something from it kan?? thanks god... i know i am nobody.. i just can sit beside u.. support u.. be a loyal listener to u but to help u... hurmm... im weak.. seriosly.. i need u in my life to be strong.. to continue the rest of my life..to live happily.. i just can say that u the only one can give the happiness to me... to my future... just u... pliss stay.. dont leave me... how can i stay, i live if u are not beside...
my kecik my pendek my luvly sister my bestie my evrything.. thanks so much cos u also gimme a lot of memory together n complete my life... i enjoyed myself damn much wif u.. n thanks coz teaching me to like 'creepy'!! sumpah sedap! n i miss apek ensem yg jual tht creepy....heheheh(gedik).. aleya.. i just want u to realise about atikah.. i dont blame her but i blame u!! pliss remove her from our story.. i hate her seriosly.. i hate a person tht make my fren miserable... u are not the person like tht n like i know u at first.. pliss be my aleya..noor's alia too.. pliss.. i just want u to be happy.. but not this way, with her ok?? but i dont wanna force u.. u i just can support u.. u decide everything... im happy when u are happy.... n thanks cos let me stay at ur house in this holiday.... i really appreciate it.... n im happy with u.. i hope we can have a moment like new year again...u, me n noor together....thanks syg...

No comments: