29 June 2009

missing them again

just now i open aleya's myspace and she seem like updating her ms...
so she put her blog url n it was make me eager to open it up...
she used to be my close fren tht i assume as my sis sbb die the smallest between us but2 she's the fattiest..haha jgn marah....

so suddendly i miss her and also miss my other fren tht i could called them as my sister...

noor izzati: my very best and my shoulder's borrower....
farha alia : my lil sis tht owez mumbling and mess up..tht owez make me laugh
nuraisha : my superman.. when i need her mest die cept2 terbang
putri nur sheila : my tikus mondok tht always try to rape me..gosh..only god know!!

but then.. i left them.. i move to uitm penang.. i thot i would found another alia,noor,put n aisha but i was wrong... people here tht i donno i can call them as friend or not always backstab me..

so now.. i have made my decision.. i dont want to find a friend anymore.. kwn saje cm biase dengan semua org sbb i was absolutely jarang gile bab gadoh ngn pompuan kecuali for those yg mmg i hate la..eventho she did nothing tp i will owez disturbing her life! i will! lagi la klu yg related ngn my bf.. u know wut.. alia,noor,putri,aisha.. x penah biarkan aku x makan satu hari tp hari ni.. i was left by my new friend tht i help her a lot..give her house to live without paying any bill or house rent, tht i give her my money when she absolutely sengkek,ask my bf to send her here there n there..borrow my bf car,buy anything to her coz i know she didnt eat yet, ask her to live with me because i know she will be bored living in the stupid campus coz her class just friday and saturday, epul borrow her a bike n mcm2 lagi..but she just left me until now.. tgk jam pukul bape.. n i dont eat anything since morning.. i cannot go out because i dont have any bike or car.. huhuhu
sedihnye.. kalah org puase

k la out.. die dh balik

No comments: