01 August 2009

samy...my new love

dont get confuse with my title ok.. im still in love with my hubby but this time just wanna flirt around..sket je x byk.. hehehe
i saw samy yesterday and at first i was shock jugak sbb when i saw him at my first sight ouh god.. im in love.. i want to have him seriosly.. i told epul bout it but then ya.. as my hubby, i think he get jeleous of it but who care right? i want it..

then yesterday, i went to jusco perda just to meet him n have him... i want to see my hubby jugak act at nandos plus wat chaos kt nandos tu.. hehehhe
mmg chaos happened!! 4 things broken taw?? hahaha k back to my samy...
i have samy now.. i love you samy... muah!! nnti ipos gmbr samy.. x sempat nk bergambar dengannye..

p/s: im still love muhammad saiful haidhar..hehehe

No comments: