03 August 2009

bromochloroether

life in our own feet so so so hard kan??
now im almost 20.. im getting older..='(
money?? of course la.. as we getting older n older lot of money we need.. lagi2 student uni...
abah da selfish skang ni.. have new car, new ****, new sume3!!
but he dont even think about me.. he's the one who teach me like this.. he's the one who turning me to be a worse-trouble-shopaholic gurl, turning me to be a money 'spender' but then when THIS arina turned.. he just left me with nothing.. not fair punyer ayah!! heh!
but2 thanks la to abah... willing to pay my house rent.. ok dah tu..
i just dont know la why lately ni malas sgt2.. i dont go for my first calculus class after holiday..
calculus this sem ssh sgt la.. ase mcm putus ase pon ade gak! tp i have to face all this if i dont want my trouble life ni sentiasa berpanjangan...


umah sewa?? best ke dok umah sewa??
i just dont want to talk about this,.. lain kali saje..

on a frienship day yesterday.. john spent me a lot!
belanja pizza, belanja shisha..
seronok sgt semalam usher,udeen,fathy,usher bitche =p, yaya, john n hubby pg karok berjam2 till my voice da ilang.. thanks guys.. u cheer my up my day... n thanks to my syg, the one who always beside me.. senang ssh same2... thanks a lot...

No comments: