03 October 2009

thanks aleya




mereka bertiga di belakang saya adalah sisters saya sampai mampos! hehe


to my dearest reen,

i am deeply sorry for being a bitch
i was a selfish witch
from the bottom of my heart, please accept my apology
i should have asked u how are u and etc
but i was way toooo busy with my own stuff
for a while, i was ignoring u
sumpa i thought u're ok je
i have no idea that u're in a nasty condition now
be strong, u have me, ALWAYS.!!
mark my word bebeh..
i do realize u love him though he's hurting u now
love hurts but i believe perhaps he has a good reason behind all this
have patience and faith in him a bit
u'll see the skies will not forever be gloomy


dear aleya...
just dont worry okeyh, thnks for your concerning...
sedih tul aku baca nih.. huwaaaa

No comments: