16 March 2009

burst out tears


crying is act normal for a gurl.. yaa i do agree gurls and tears cannot be separated. crying is the act of shedding tears as a response to an emotional state in humans. so its very2 normal when people as sensitive as me burst their tears out for a long period of time.

act i wanna talk about myself. why i solved all the probs around with my tears?? whats wrong with me? its like tears is so damn cheap! duh** i do regret n admit it was all my fault and my mistake. n sory for all of that. seriosly i will changed myself. yes, if we want something to be perfect we have to make ourself perfect though. now i knoe.. serios relationship is actually damn hard! i know i have choose that way so i must accept it n i cannot turn it back! i just wondering why i have to accept back all what have i done like this such freaking way! i hate it! i hate crying!!!!

n2! eventhough im crying like hell till i lost my voice plus i got bad fever,running nose and coughing with the stupid sore throat but he persuade me with all his romance and loving heart. hee** i love you awk!! suke3!!
he brought me to queensbay though konon2 nk pujuk n he bought many things.. hurmmm
tp today my fever turn worst!! god!

after calculus class ive called him n ask him to go somewhere.. padahal nk pinjam bahu die sbb saya demam.. mak tiade disisi untuk pinjam paha mak.. bahu awk pon ok la wak!! then we went to my favourite place.. its beach meyh... best lol.. main2 air.. trus x demam... hehehe.. romantik plak.. haa.. nk cite jugak!! when i went to queensbay yesterday, we lepak'ing but its like dating laa infront of the queenbay there have something like beach yg x mcm beach pon. then we sat there duduk2 ats batu tibe2 a lot of tikus keluar berkejar kejaran in front of us.. geli siot! ade yg siap bermadah asmara lagi depan kitorg.. alaa ckp jela dengki kitorg dating! heh** hampeh.. gile disturbing..duh**but its ok laa.. i give thenm chance.. infact that their place kan.. so let them be.. hehehe.. lets happy together kan miss n mister tikus! len kali jangan ganggu ketenteraman awam taw cik tikus! heh!

p/s... saya sayang awk taw!

No comments: