11 March 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABYBOY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAK

well seriosly lately is the busiest day ever... i spent my weekend with my babyboy and for sure all my assignment x bergerak laa... then i have to face such this freaking busy day.. i hate doin all the report. its useless meh! just only the 10% for the carry mark we have to rushing sane rushing sini print sane print sini..hadui.. and2 i dont know where is the group work and where the hell is bekerjasama n wat not!! hey.. bikin gua panas je babe.. so after this abah i want my own printer!
i dont care!

today is my mom's 43rd birthday.. so happy birthday mak.. kakak syg sgt kt mak. semoga berbahagia selalu n i will never forget all my promise to you.. and thanks 4 being the most sporting mom in the world.n pray for me with epul eyh! heee~~~

happy birthday mom Pictures, Images and Photos


not to forget.. today is also my 2nd month's anniversary.. i bought him his favourite chocolate and with sweet little card with barbie's pic on it... hehehe simpan taw..
its raining cats and dogs outside.. kalau tido ni mmg la heaven... so babai...

p/s.....zzzZZzzZzzZZ

No comments: