03 April 2009

hek**

last nite im goin out lagi ngn epul.. n2 aku shopping lagi.. wee~~~ my money tht day abis about almost 300 jugak laa.. so everything necessary or not i just bought it n i satisfied with that.. eventhough my money terbang melayang2.. doesnt matter.. mmg hidup perlu menghabiskan duit abah okeyh.. so i just assume all of tht is abah's money... and about 10 pm.. epul brought me to tht gurl ngn gado ngn i yg i ckp in my previos post tu just to see me n tht gurl settle all the prob tht we faced and she explain to me what had happened n obviosly mmg die salah pon.. treated two guys at the same time and playing around with my brother.. jgn main2 ngn abg2 aku! i love them okeyh! looks like mamak ske gile babi kt die.. so please make a right decision.. ko x nk ko blah.. x pyh lyn die lagi.. i dont want to hear any heart broken n stuff! esp bile kene kt sape2 yg related to me plus u know wut happen to mamak n his fren bile ko sendiri dh buat die cm tuh.. n absolutely epul will not let u go freely and peacefully ok! u know him kan? so aku maafkan kaw n aku mintk maaf if adelaa in this case aku tersalah n yes i admit, aku byk maki kaw coz u know me rite? u knw how when i hate somebody.. i dont hate u but i just want u realise all ur mistake n wht have u done to me to us! keyh...

stop babbling about emo and stuff.. guess what?? i have curl my hair okey! i love it but hasil die not really satisfied me.. thts not the hair tht i really want but then epul n kiss ckp i have to wait about 2 or 3 days so tht i can restyle it.. since i finished my school n i rebonded my hair like 3 times already and this was my first time la berambut curl so i really donno how to take care of it. i have to learn a lot from aleya seriosly.. hehe.. and lagi another two weeks i wanna go to shah alam.. hehe cene their expression erk when looking at my new style..

seriosly i have changed a lot! changing from emo+brutal+childish to gurl yg gurlish gile cm ema robert dlm cite wild child tu, gurl yg dlm cite house bunny, n i donno since when i dh jadi shopaholic gile babi and demand gile... pintu kereta pon i dh jarang bukak! so freeking demand kan?? yelaa my husband tu x gentleman langsung so i have to teach him laa.. hehehe padan muka! sape soh choose me! sorry taw kalau i too much.. heee~~ dulu i atlit kt sekolah n i a lil tomboy laa.. rmbut pendek n stuff.. i nye dress up pon cm dak2 emo, indie kadang2.. bile lepak ngn dak2 indie so i dress indie n bile lepak ngn geng2 i dress biase..before this i dress cm budak2 with the teddy n stuff but then since bile i pon x taw ive started to buy dress, blouses.. heels..make up,(sumpah i br start make up kot)perfume, kasut yg bunyi die tup tap tup tap sebatu leh dengar tu.. n many more laa.. why3????? im turning to be a woman.. duh***
u know wht why im changing so freeking obviosly? because i wanna look beautiful from his eyes, he likes such this kind of girl, so everything tht i have done i just for you! taw x gemok?? kalau x appreciate me.. i donno wht to say anymore.. tp2 i know, he changed a lot tho.. tu sume pon because of me.. n2 u turning to be a romantic, loving, caring, protective gile babi just for me also kan.. smpai perfume pon i yg choosed coz i yg smell u everyday.. huh~~ bahagia plak ku ase.. wee~~ hope it will last long... i nk flirt tu jgn mimpi laa.. i wont.. first time kot i being serios in relationship ni.. kadang2 i felt weird sbb yaa.. x penah kot serios2 nih.. hee~~ i love him la..damn much!

then my ex skandal dulu call me bile la i dh lupe he look at my pic kt lam myspace die ckp why i choose 'die'... x sesuai la ngn ila ape la.. n2 he said.. 'i ade six pack' n u surola ur bf tu diet..nk perli i la kan? wht i want to say to you is.. you babi! u ensem yes i admit but look at you! look at ur atitude! bahagia ke pompuan ngn u? i leh jamin laa.. u mmg x leh nk bahagia kan sesiapa.. n u think sendiri why gurl selalu x leh get along ngn u.. kapel putus kapel break. eventhough se ensem mne pon sesiape kalau u not gurl nye taste so get lost you asshole! go to hell you with ur six pack n stuff.. i hate it.. aku leh nmpk simbol neraka jahanam kt muka kaw with ur atitudes yg sebijik cm setan tuh... only god knows okeyh..n fyi, i love him damn much.. i terima die seadanya.. n i syg da way die skng.. n i x nk die tuka pape pon... u dont know us so u shut ur mouth up okeyh...

p/s.. im really damn happy now with my hubby.. thnks syg.. n i love my fren here
too...pecal,feek,qistina, azim

1 comment:

♥ farazatie ♥ said...

that is sooo sweet n babe! nk tgk ur hair pls3!! :P